- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders will be shipped within 5 working days from order date. Orders are sent by Post NL to ensure safe and fast delivery. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with shipping details and a tracking number. All deliveries require a signature upon delivery. Please ensure you provide a delivery address where somebody is present to sign for the goods.
- You can track your shipment with the provided tracking code on the website of PostNL: www.postnl.nl/track&trace (scroll down a little bit)
The approximate delivery time for receiving the goods is:
The Netherlands - 1 working day
within Europe – 2/4 working days
outside Europe – 5/30 working days
Usually deliveries outside of Europe will be delivered within 10 working days, but some countries have strict customs causing deliveries to be delayed.All delivery times are estimates and we will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any delay in meeting such delivery times.
- Privacy & Security
- All data required for an order and entered in your account is considered private and will not be shared with 3 parties under any circumstance.
On UNDSCVRD we make use of so called cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer that make surfing easier for you: They remember login names and passwords on sites, as well as items placed in your shopping cart. Cookies also allow us to measure visits to our site and provide us with statistics to improve the customer experience.
- Of course you have the choice to switch off cookies. You can swtich off cookies websites use to measure visits and behaviour here: www.youronlinechoices.eu. Cookies that store your passwords and login names can switched off in your browser settings.
- Returns & Replacements
- All items can be returned and the purchase price will be fully refunded upon reception of the returned item. Shipping costs are not refunded. Costs arising from returning items will have to be payed by the customer.
Items should be returned in the original state, unused, and with all tags still attached. Returns must be made within 10 working days after receiving the goods. Before returning the goods please contact us first through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items that are damaged or otherwise abused may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer.
Please ensure all products are returned in their original packaging.
If a purchased item has a technical flaw, please contact us immediately so the item can be replaced.
- Please note that we take great care to display the colors of our products, the actual colors on your screen may differ due to monitor configuration.
- Once you have made your payment, you will receive a confirmation email from UNDSCVRD. At this point the sale is considered final.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We currently accept payments through PayPal, Mastercard, Visa and local services iDeal (Netherlands), Mr. Cash (Belgium) and Sofortbanking (Germany). Paypal transactions are directly hadled by Paypal. All other means of payment are handled via the secure servers of our payment service provider Cardgate. UNDSCVRD does not store any sensitive payment data.
All prices retail prices, including 21% VAT. Retail prices do not include shipping fees. These will be calculated separately in the checkout section of the website. Customers residing outside the European Union do not have to pay 21% VAT. This will be automatically deducted from the total order amount.
- When products are delivered to you outside of the European Union UNDSCVRD will not be responsible for any local sales tax or import duties arising at the delivery destination.
- Items purchased in sale periods can not be returned and are considered final. In case of a defect the standard warranty of the brand will be respected.
- Viewing Orders
- Orders can be viewed in the user account used when placing the order. An account can be created here.
- Updating Account Information
- All account information can be updated by the user at any moment in time. This can be done by logging in to the account dashboard and selecting the edit function.
- Legal Notes
- The applicable law is Dutch law. The designated court is Amsterdam, The Netherlands.Amsterdam,
- May 2012 UNDSCVRD reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter or update these Terms and Conditions.
© 2013 UNDSCVRD. All Rights Reserved.